Onsite IT Support Engineer
Category: Information Technology
* Install and configure the computer software.
* Setup the hardware and perform hardware repair.
* Maintain and repair the technological equipment or peripheral devices.
* Provide technical assistance and support, and resolve problems related to the use of computer software and hardware for end-users.
* Troubleshoot the operating system and network connection issues.
* Escalate issues/requests/tickets to vendors when necessary.
* Responsible for coordinating problem management issues.
* Maintain and contribute to a knowledge base.
* Assisting with other technical tasks.
* Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
* Basic knowledge of servers, switches, routers, and Data Center related HW.
* Ability to deliver services on time, demonstrate strong customer service skills, and achieve a high degree of end-user satisfaction.
* Ability to convey technical issues and material to non-technical end-users and managers.
* Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.