Category: Information Technology
* Perform physical and logical database administration functions.
* Assist in analyzing, performance tuning and maintain the databases.
* Database support in MS SQL Server environments.
* Monitor and analyze database activity to proactively identify and prevent potential incidents and recommend performance improvements.
* Run the performance tuning, query optimization and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
* Propose database changes to ease monitoring and administrative effort.
* Troubleshoot and resolve the database issues.
* Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent.
* Strong knowledge and experience on database upgrade, migration, patch installation and implementation.
* Strong troubleshooting skills on database related issues.
* Excellent problem-solving skills.